Project Inspiration is an initiative of the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands. The aim of the project is to develop a low-cost, easy to manufacture and easy operatable mechanical ventilator that can be rapidly build, anywhere in the world.
- Can be put on the market in a short time with widely available parts
- Easy scalable production up to 1000 machines per week
- Developed in collaboration with intensivists
- Easy to operate by untrained personnel
- Estimated costs between €1000 – €2500